FS Vector is a strategic consulting firm that works with financial services clients in a rapidly evolving industry and regulatory environment. We provide expertise at the intersection of technology, government, and traditional finance in order to serve clients as a trusted partner at each stage of growth—from early-stage ventures to global organizations. Our team delivers a variety of resources our clients need in one firm, including advisory, advocacy, and training services.
The Director of Talent will recruit talent for internal and external job openings as a member of our Operations Team. For internal job openings, the Director of Talent will be responsible for sourcing qualified candidates, conducting initial interviews, producing job descriptions, identifying current and future staffing needs, and ensuring candidates are a good fit for FS Vector’s start-up culture.
Externally, the Director of Talent will assist with recruiting and placement services for our clients (as well as temporary placements and staff augmentation). In addition, the Director of Talent may also advise FS Vector clients on staffing and talent management.
Internal and external job placements will focus on financial services compliance and policy professionals.
The Director of Talent will own the internal and external recruiting function by shaping the strategy and driving execution. The Director of Talent’s industry knowledge and performance will be integral to the success of FS Vector and our clients. This is a unique opportunity for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit to build and grow a business within an established, dynamic firm. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Creating, implementing, and developing FS Vector’s recruiting strategy to ensure our company attracts, hires, and retains the best talent.
- Recruiting candidates for all internal positions and maintaining a strong talent pipeline.
- Creating processes and automation tools to assist with FS Vector’s staffing and hiring process.
- Recruiting candidates from a variety of traditional and non-traditional sources.
- Developing strategy and service offerings for talent management.
- Establishing internal governance, budget, and goals for the business.
- Collaborating with internal advisors on engagements.
- Ensuring excellent client/candidate experiences throughout the placement process.
- Building and nurturing relationships within the financial services industry, specifically in the fintech space.
- 4 – 6 years of relevant recruiting experience, including different tools and platforms.
- Track record of successfully hiring candidates.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in the fintech and banking industry.
- Experience in the cryptocurrency and blockchain industries are a plus.
What we are looking for in a colleague
- Thrives in a fast paced, high performing environment.
- Innovative thinker dedicated to diversifying the fintech space.
- Strong desire to help build a young company.
- Ability to self-manage and produce punctual deliverables or reports.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
If interested in this position, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.